Here we will take a look at Part 1 of Sheldon Emry’s essay, “An Open Letter To Any Minister Who Teaches ‘The Jews Are Israel.”
For those unfamiliar with this subject, we would suggest you also read our previous essay — Malachi: The Treachery Of End Times Anti-Christ ‘Judeo-Christian’ Ministers — in which Emry addresses this same issue from the perspective of the prophecies of Malachi.
We would be hard-pressed to find any mainstream denominational minister or priest who does not teach that today’s so-called “Jews” are the only living remnant of the 12 tribes of Israel from the Bible.
The fact of the matter is that anyone who attends a Christian seminary who challenges this demonstrably false pretense — even with biblical proof — would be summarily expelled as an “antisemite” — and have no chance to receive their kosher certification to allow them to preach as ministers.
Thus, their very livelihoods depend on them going along with this charade — which includes a blind obedience and support of the apostate Jews who now militarily occupy the land of Palestine under the pretense of being the true regathering of “Israel” as foretold by the prophets.
What is remarkable is that Christian ministers robotically make this assertion despite all the overwhelming scriptural evidence that these self-described “Jews” not only cannot be the only surviving descendants of Israel, but also they cannot even make a legitimate claim to being Hebrews or Israelites at all.
And this grand deception could not be possible if it weren’t for the truth of the observation,
“Catholics have Bibles but don’t read them, and Protestants read their Bibles but don’t understand them.”
Ask any Christian, “Do you believe that you are a living descendant of Adam?” — and they will invariably say “Yes!” — but if you then ask them, “What tribe or nation do you belong to?” — they will just stare at you befuddled — or say “It doesn’t matter.”
It’s no wonder, therefore, that Luke had serious doubts that when Christ returns, He would find any true believers:
“I tell you that He will bring about justice for them speedily. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?”–Luke 18:8
So we will see from Sheldon Emry’s following multiple proofs why Luke’s words ring so true:
An Open Letter To Any Minister Who Teaches ‘The Jews Are Israel’
Dear Minister or Bible Teacher:
I understand you believe that the people we know today as “Jews” are “God’s Chosen People” — the Israel people of the Bible. You, and others, call them “The Chosen Race,” “God’s Chosen People,” “Israel,” “The Children of Israel,” and other very complimentary names in relation to God.
I also understand you believe the Jewish occupation of Palestine to be the prophetic “return of Israel” to “their” land.
Since it is Israelites “to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises” (Romans 9:4), it behooves us as [Christians] to know as much about God’s Chosen Israel and His Book as we can.
The information [presented here] has been compiled in Christian love and a desire to stimulate your study of “the People of the Book”:
(1) Regarding the migration of the Jews to Palestine: by 1976, 28 years after the United Nations’ approval of the Jewish occupation of that land, there were only 2.9 million Jews there compared to over 8 million in the United States.
(2) Jews can leave “communist” nations almost at will, yet few choose to do so, and more remain in Russia than are in the Jewish state in Palestine. By 1975 Jews were leaving Palestine faster than they were moving there. The following is a direct quote from Parade Magazine November 23, 1975: “Three years ago more than 50,000 immigrants settled in Israel. Last year only 22,000 settled there. This year the estimate is only 15,000…Last year 21,000 Israelis left their country. This year a similar number will depart.” Other sources indicate many come to the U.S. and some return to Russia.
(3) Of all the followers of Judaism in the world, less than 17% are now in Palestine.
[CFT Note: Emry wrote this essay circa 1976. Today in 2023 allegedly 30% of the world’s “Jews” live in Israel, but over 65% live in America, Europe, and other White nations. The majority of the world’s “Jews” do not practice Judaism, live in Israel, or believe in God.]
(4) God prophesied to dispersed Israel:
“I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.”–Ezekiel 36:24
Are these Jews being gathered from “heathen” lands? – or from Christian lands?
(5) God goes on in Ezekiel,
“Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean…A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: And I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, And I will give you a heart of flesh.”–Ezekiel 36:25-26
Should this mean the Israelites were to become Christians in their new land?
(6) The balance of Ezekiel 36 promises great material blessings which would bring awe from among the heathen. The Jewish Committee for Israel — to the contrary — admits that if it were not for American money and from the Israeli Bonds sold in America, Israeli would be broke and would collapse.
“…the land of unwalled villages…them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates.”
Israeli villages are walled and its borders wire, mine fields, machine gun nests, and tanks to keep out the “heathen” who are in awe — not of the Jew’s “blessings” — but of their armaments and America’s promise to protect them.
JEWS “ALL OF ISRAEL”?
(8) Some of you preach that the Jews who came back from Babylon (4th century B.C.) are “all of Israel,” but Cyrus Scofield states on page 529 of The Scofield Reference Bible,
“Probably individuals from all of the tribes returned to Jerusalem under Zerubbabel, Ezra and Nehemiah; but, speaking broadly, the dispersion of the ten tribes, Ephraim-Israel, still continues: nor can they now be identified.”
In other words, of the Israelites dispersed in the Assyrian Captivity (2 Kings 17:6-23), most never returned to Palestine — and their descendants are not now known as “Jews.”
(9) Alexander Cruden — compiler of Cruden’s Concordance — has stated,
“And it is generally believed that there was no return from this captivity (referring to the Assyrian Captivity of the Ephraim-Israel, or northern, kingdom), and that the 10 Tribes never came back after their dispersion.”
So we see that both Scofield and Cruden agree there must now be descendants of Israelites not known as “Jews.”
(10) Writing about the time of Christ, Flavius Josephus — in his Antiquities Of The Jews — says in Book XI, Chapter V,
“Wherefore there are but two tribes in Asia and Europe subject to the Romans, while the ten tribes are beyond the Euphrates till now, and are an immense multitude, and not to be estimated by numbers.”
(11) The 1905 Jewish Encyclopedia, Vol. 21, page 249 reads,
“If the Ten Tribes have disappeared, they must exist under a different name.”
Again, they must be a people not called “Jews.”
(12) From the Jewish Quarterly Review of July 1903, page 106:
“The career of the Jews can be traced without difficulty…until the present day. OF THAT OF THE ISRAELITES [emphasis added], however, nothing authentic is known after their departure from their fatherland to Halah and Hebor…and the cities of the Medes. (2 Kings 17:6) With the beginning of their captivity they seemed to have passed from all human knowledge.”
Yet you ministers stand in front of your congregations and insist, “The Jews are all of Israel.”
(13) Many other Jewish sources verify that those we call “Jews” are NOT all of Israel. Isaac Leiser, in Discourses On The Jewish Religion, Vol. 1, page 256, writes,
“By this return of the captives (from Babylon) the Israelitish nation was not restored, since the ten tribes….were yet in banishment.”
(14) The Jewish Chronicle, May 2, 1879:
“There has always been, however, an unwillingness to admit that a fate which has befallen so many nations has overtaken the Ten Tribes. Why should they have been less tenacious of life than their brethren of Judah? Nay, the Scriptures speak of a future restoration of Israel, which is clearly to include both Judah and Ephraim. THE TEN TRIBES ARE CERTAINLY IN EXISTENCE, ALL THAT HAS TO BE DONE IS TO DISCOVER WHICH PEOPLE REPRESENT THEM.” (emphasis added).
(15) The Jewish Quarterly Review of October 1888 carried an article by Dr. Ad. Neubauer titled “Where are the Ten Tribes?” It is too long to be quoted in its entirety, but he does arrive at the conclusion the Ten Tribes are still “missing.” Do you still insist the present-day “Jew” represents “all of Israel?“
ANCIENT ISRAELITES NOT “JEWS”
(16) Most of you ministers call Abraham a “Jew” — but no people in the Holy Scripture were called “Jews” until 2 Kings 16:6 — over 1,000 years after Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
(17) You preachers often speak of the Exodus as being the deliverance of the “Jews” from Egypt — but the Holy Bible calls them “Israelites,” the “House of Jacob,” “Hebrews,” “Israel” — and God calls them “the children of Israel” 122 times in the Book of Exodus.
Neither Moses nor God ever called them “Jews,” yet you do. Why?
(18) You often quote the promises in Genesis to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as referring to “the Jews”; however, in Genesis 17:5, God promised Abraham he would be “a father of many nations” — but the Jews are not “many” nations.
(19) In Genesis 22:12, God said to Abraham, “In Isaac shall thy seed be called” — but are the Jews called “sons of Isaac,” or “Isaacsons,” or “Saacsons,” or “Saxons?”
ISRAEL IN FULFILLED PROPHECY
(20) Abraham’s seed were to be as “The sands of the sea” as promised in Genesis 22:17. In Genesis 24:60 Rebekah — Isaac’s wife — was promised to be “mother of thousands of millions.” At the time of the Exodus, Moses prophesied to Israel that God was to make of them “a thousand times so many as ye are” (Deuteronomy 1:11).
There were over 3,000,000 Israelites then — and over 15,000,000 at the time of David — yet you insist that 15,000,000 Jews today — 3,000 years after David — are “all of Israel” How do you give honor to God when your teachings make Him a liar?
(21) The “New Covenant” — as recorded in Jeremiah 31 — was made with “the house of Israel.” Hebrews 8 verifies it with “the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.” Yet your teaching is to the effect that this Covenant — which was to make Israel a Christian people — just didn’t work with “God’s People, the Jews,” but that a “Gentile” Race — the White Race — somehow just happened to accept the “New Covenant.” Just who is this “Race” which seems to have “usurped” Israel’s place?
(22) Israel was divided after the death of Solomon. Millions of Israelites of the Northern Kingdom — called “the house of Israel” — went into the Assyrian captivity after 740 B. C. and were lost to Bible History.
But secular histories recorded millions of the White Race suddenly appeared in that same area about 700 B.C.! They became the Christian people of Europe and then America. Hosea had prophesied to the house of Israel before they went into captivity,
“Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea…and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not My people, there is shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.”–Hosea 1:10
Yet in Europe, America, South Africa, and Australia — where we are told we are NOT God’s People (Israel) — we are told by the millions that we “are the sons of the living God!”
(23) You insist that Jesus came to “the Jews,” but in John 10:25 Jesus said to the Jews,
“But ye believed me not because Ye are not my sheep (emphasis added) as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.”
So which people are the “sheep” who knew Him and have followed Him the last 1,900 years?
(24) At the time the Kingdom of Judah was destroyed in 586 B.C. by the King of Babylon, the prophet Jeremiah prophesied to the house of Israel,
“You are my battle ax and weapons of war. With you I will break in pieces the nations, and with you I will destroy kingdoms.”–Jeremiah 51:20
Since that time have the Jews broken up heathen nations and destroyed pagan rule?
(25) Isaiah 60:5 says,”The abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee” — so what people build and operate the great merchant and fishing fleets of the earth?
(26) In Deuteronomy 15:6 God promised Israel that
“Thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow: and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.”
What people lend and give money to the heathen nations? What people have always been rulers of the heathen, but have never had any other race rule over them?
(27) A detailed blessing was given to Joseph through Moses in Deuteronomy 33:13-16:
“And of Joseph he said, Blessed of the LORD be his land. (his own land separate from the rest of Israel?) for the precious things of heaven (spiritual) for the dew, and for the deep that coucheth beneath (rain and wealth of the seas), And for the precious fruits brought froth by the sun, and for the precious things put forth by the moon (abundant harvest of agricultural products) And for the chief things of the ancient mountains, and for the precious things of the lasting hills, And for the precious things of the earth and fullness thereof (mineral wealth, oil and coal, gas, etc.) and for the good will of Him that dwelt in the bush (the favor of God, who appeared to Moses in the bush) let the blessings come upon the head of Joseph.”
This prophesy promised Joseph’s descendants great material wealth, blessings and protection. One Race of people on this earth have always had abundant harvests. All others have always been short of food. One Race mines the ores, drills the oil wells, digs the coal and converts the “precious things of the earth” into the goods and services of “Modern civilization.” Other Races live as they did millenniums ago.
(28) Israel was the only people ever promised by God that He would answer their prayers and watch over them. What people have prayed to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob down through the last score of centuries — have had their prayers answered — and have been prospered by Him while the other Races sit in heathen darkness? If the White Race is Really just like the colored Races, then why did the God of Abraham choose only the white Race in which to establish His worship? Why are only WHITE nations known as CHRISTIAN nations?
(29) In Psalm 147 God said,
“He sheweth His Word unto Jacob, His statutes and His judgements unto Israel, He hath not dealt so with any nation, as for His judgements they have not known them.”
The White Race prints and worships from millions of copies of “His statutes and His judgements” — and only Israel was to have them. Does this make God a liar — or is the White Race the true Israel?
(30) In Matthew 15:24, Jesus said,
“I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
Was His entire mission a farce? Your teaching seems to make it so.
(31) In Isaiah 62:2, God said to Israel,
“Thou shalt be called by a new name which the mouth of the Lord shall name.”
(32) Hosea 2:17 reads,
“They shall no more be remembered by their name.”
(33) In Isaiah 65, God said to the enemies of His servant Israel,
“And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto My chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, AND CALL HIS SERVANTS BY ANOTHER NAME” (emphasis added).
These “enemies” are yet called by their ancient name of “Jew” — but Israel lost her name and identity — became the “Caucasian” Race (from the mountains of our captivity) — and now the “Christian” nations — named after the Name of our God and our Redeemer, the Lord Jesus Christ — fulfilling His prophecies to Israel.
(34) Through Jeremiah the Lord God told Israel,
“I will take you one of a city, and two of a family and bring you to Zion: And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.”–Jeremiah 3:14-15
God brought over 40 million Caucasians to America (Zion) in one 50 year period — the greatest mass migration in all of human history — and they had “born again” Christian ministers.
Yet you preach the migration of a handful of atheistic and agnostic “Jews” to old Palestine — with their Rabbis who curse the Name of Jesus Christ — is somehow “the fulfillment of the prophecies of the regathering of God’s People Israel to their land.”
What nonsense you preach from God’s pulpits.
[End of Part 1]